Paediatric Ophthalmology and Squint Services
We provide treatment for an extensive range of paediatric eye problems such as sight-threatening conditions like paediatric glaucoma, cataract and congenital opacities of the cornea.
We also have comprehensive services in:
1. The management of squint, double vision and other disorders of eye alignment
2. The management of amblyopia or lazy eyes
3. Refraction in young children using eyedrops
4. General eye problems such as eye sore, allergic conjunctivitis and lumps on the eyelids
5. Retinopathy of prematurity: Dr Pritam Dedhia is highly experienced in handling ROP cases and lasers in premature infants.